I sent a remind message out this morning but wanted to keep the parents in the loop. Our heater is back up and running but was locked. Water temp is currently 112.8 degrees. They are working on it as we speak. I will go back up this afternoon and make a decision for tomorrow’s practice. If we are not in tomorrow, they have said we will be in for sure on Wednesday.